Monday, April 16, 2012

Big News!

Boutique Bound

A few weeks ago a friend that owns a boutique asked me if I was interested in designing some women's dresses for her shop. After the initial shock and excitement, I finally pulled myself together, headed to the fabric store and sewed my heart out. The best part of all was when the dresses were tried on by one of my best friends and we had a fun photo shoot together! Here is my sweet friend, Rebecca, modeling the dresses for me. I think she's a knockout in them!!

Dress #1 - Shirred Sundress
 Dress #2 - Floral Sundress
 Dress #3 - Swimsuit Coverup / Mini Dress

I hope the ladies at the boutique love them when they open the box and see them for the first time! It was a great experience for me and really pushed my creativity to a new limit. Thanks, Hestia, for carrying my women's sundresses. I hope your customers are excited to try them on!!

5 comments:

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

love the floral one!

Amy said...

I LOVE them! Congrats!

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

Thank you, Amy and Jen! It's exciting!!

Kelli said...

I saw these on pinterest this morning and thought "Wow, those must be new because I haven't seen them before!" They look great and I especially love the swimsuit coverup. Congrats and I hope they sell like hotcakes!

McKenna C. said...

They are beautiful! You are very talented!

~McKenna