Thursday, January 19, 2012

Featured today on Sew Can Do and Customer Show-off

Check out the Seamingly Smitten feature today on Cheryl's
Sew Can Do blog!
Get this Ruffled Collared Cape sewing pattern in the shop.

Also, show off what you have sewn using a Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern and get 1 free sewing pattern from our shop! Email me a picture of your cutie in a Seamingly Smitten creation: seaminglysmitten@gmail.com
(First 5 customers only. Limit one per customer.) Hurry, hurry!

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Also visit my web page: four seasons cash advance