Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#1 Women's Sewing Pattern!! Thank you!!!

Thank YOU!!
is the #1 sewing pattern for women on the site youcanmakethis.com!
(This could change any minute, but right now I am overwhelmed with gratitude AND excitement!!!)

Loving the polk-a-dotted liner!

How cool is this cape in some sassy leopard?

I will keep working hard to bring YOU patterns that YOU want to MAKE and want to WEAR!! 

Happy Sewing, Ladies!
I hope you are enjoying our Sew Crafty Christmas blogging event. 12 Giveaways and 10 Guest Posters.
Browse around!

7 comments:

Missy said...

I'm making mine today! I found some plaid flannel that I'm going to use!

Rebecca said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Is this like "going platinum??" :)

Unknown said...

Wow, how did I miss this before? Your cape pattern is just wonderful!! I'd like to give this a go myself, I'll wait until we hit our cooler months again. Good work!

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

Thanks, everyone!! Missy, I can't wait to see it in plaid! Please send a picture. Rebecca, I'm going to pretend it is like, "going platinum!" That's sounds cooler! Erica - thanks! Let me know when you sew it! I would love to see it!

Jan said...

How CUTE! Great length (not too long) and also love the ruffled collar. This is a great look for ladies of all ages! Congratulations!

Kelli said...

I am so happy for and proud of you!! Good for you, Jenny. You deserve it. :)

Tanya said...

Congrats, that's very exciting!

Merry Christmas!