Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WINNERS and Pattern Testers' Sneak Peeks!

And the 3 WINNERS of a FREE Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern are:
Hueisei
Jen

*Send me an email with the pattern of your choice.

Choose your pattern HERE
What you said:
"Jen@thecraftingfiend said...
I follow you already and would like to try the miss mod top "

"hueisei said... Already your FB fan."

"Jen said... I would love the reversible skirt pattern!"


Congratulations, Ladies!
Coming soon...the Ruffled Collared Cape!
It will debut this weekend!

Here are a few sneak peeks from the pattern testers. YIPPEE!

Rebecca from The Klar Family blog 
Isn't baby Charlotte just a beauty?! Her cape came out so gorgeous! Her mom, Rebecca, has amazing taste and loves the classic look. When I saw baby Charlotte wrapped in her fur cape I just gasped! LOVE!


This is sweet Hailey! She looks like a sweet, little DOLL ready to be kept warm this Winter! I love it, Julianne.


This is Melissa's little ANGEL! Check out the buttons she used. She had them CUSTOM-MADE!
They totally make the cape kid-friendly and playful, while keeping that sweet girl warm!

Congratulations again to the WINNERS!
If you have a picture of a Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern you have made, email it to me and I will post it!

Patterns available HERE

No comments: