Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ruffled Collared Cape Sewing Pattern - Pattern Tester Creations!

Here are some Ruffled Collared Capes
that have been sewn!The first is Natalie's cape for her little one. This fabric looks soft enought o be a blanket! I can't imagine how cozy this cape will be on her little girl!

Isn't Natalie's daughter precious?

Thanks, Natalie, for sewing up a cape!
You can see more at her blog  Johnny in a Dress

 Look at these sisters!! I love when little girls dress alike, and this picture couldn't be cuter! They even have bows to match and the animal print is ADORABLE!
Thanks, Maridith!
You can check out her blog at
Strictly Homemade.

Does anyone have any sewing plans this weekend?
I will be in Atlanta, checking out the fabric store
Whipstitch. Can't wait to post about it!

4 comments:

colorchic said...

What a sweet cape! Love to make one for my Granddaughter!

Kelli said...

You are going to Whipstitch? I am very jealous. Deborah had a weekend getaway awhile back and when I told Chris he said if I really wanted to go, then I should go...too bad Atlanta is a good 5-6 hours from here and then the retreat was north of that.
Have fun!!

Unknown said...

I just loved making this cape for my girls!! I can't help myself whenever I get a chance I love my kids matching! Thanks so much for the chance to be a pattern tester!! Loved the pattern. Keep up the great work!

Paige said...

Cute cape!