Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Infinity Scarf - Great gift! AND Inifinity Scarf Tutorials

My FAVORITE infinity scarf!


Natalie from Johnny in a Dress made me this AWESOME (and super soft!) infinity scarf for Fall. Can I tell you how much I LOVE IT?
I was torn between all the colors she had to choose from, but ended up picking orange. And guess what? I have NEVER worn orange! It's always been a scary color for me. I wasn't sure if it washed my face out, if it was a good color, and always wondered what color to wear with it. I always thought when I wore black and orange it just reminded me (and anyone that saw me) of Halloween and I didn't want to pull that off on a random day. But..I also decided it was a great color to go with black and gray all Fall and Winter long.
So I got it....and I wear it HAPPILY!
If you want to get one, check out the Johnny in a Dress Shop. Tell Natalie I sent you!
They make great gifts (only $20!)

I like mine double wrapped! How many ways do you wear your infinity scarves? Single wrap, double wrap?

Here are some tutorials if you want to sew one yourself.
Happy Sewing!


Skip to My Lou TUTORIAL (tutorial by Mama Says Sew)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the scarf on you!!! Yay! It looks soooo cutie with that fun top too!