Saturday, June 18, 2011

Featured on Naptime Crafters - BOGOFREE coupon!

My sewing patterns are being featured today
over on Naptime Crafters. Check out Amy's blog!
 Blast off, Take off, Fly Away!
Check out what Amy has to say.
Naptime Crafters has so much to see,
and you can get a
FREE PATTERN from me!
(Buy one get one free sewing pattern code...don't miss it!)



Have you ever made any fun cardboard crafts? Send me your links in the comment section. I'd love to check them out! I'm always looking for ways to entertain a 3 year old and 20 month old.

This was made from a diaper box last year and it only lasted a few weeks, but it turned our playroom into a busy airport while we had it.

I love seeing my kids play make believe!
I also made them a kitchen which was a super cheap
 summer project:Cardboard Play Kitchen

Another fun tutorial I did this week was the Reversible Beach Hat 
Check it out! Keep those baby soft sweet cheeks covered
from the sun!

3 comments:

BluBabesCreate said...

Thanks for the compliment!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

That is super cute, my boys would LOVE it. Although it would be destroyed in about 10 minutes:( I love the tote bag too.

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Stop by my site - guaranteed cash advance