Friday, May 13, 2011

Reversible Skirt - Pattern Testers Needed!



The Claire Linn Reversible "Waveland" Skirt

PDF sewing pattern for beginners




My latest PDF sewing pattern for beginners is ready to be pattern tested! I need 3 pattern testers who can whip up this reversible skirt with a "waveland" border, send me some feedback and pictures of the skirt by Monday. It should take an hour or less to sew and you get two skirts with one quick sewing project!



Sizes available:

6months - 6 years

Leave a comment with your email address if you're interested! This pattern is a PDF downloadable pattern, has easy-to-read sizing and cutting charts, step-by-step directions and color photographs to guide you along the way. You can save the pattern to your computer and reprint it again and again.

Happy Sewing! You will love it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to give it a try!

Paige said...

I'd like to test sew this pattern. Thanks!

BREAKWALL@att.net

Unknown said...

I'd love to give it a try too!

BarefootTams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BarefootTams said...

I'd love to do a test for you! :) My daughter is a size 3 currently. tamara at schrojo dot ca

Kelli said...

Sorry girl, I took a much needed blog break. You know I would have been there for you otherwise!