Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ruffled Halter Dress - Pattern Testers Needed - PDF sewing pattern

Pattern Testers Needed

Here's my newest pattern: The Catherine Claire Ruffled Halter Dress

My newest pattern is done! It is the perfect dress for those hot days ahead! It is a ruffled halter dress that ties in a bow in the front. Super sweet and easy to make.


I need 5 pattern testers. If you can whip up this dress, send some pictures to me and give me some feedback by this Friday, please leave a comment with your email address and the size you can make. I'll email you with the pattern and more information if you are chosen.


*Pattern does not have paper pattern pieces to cut out - the dimensions of the pieces are in a chart. The directions are done tutorial-style with step-by-step color photo illustrations to help you along the way.


*Sewing level: beginner to intermediate Sizes available: 6-9months, 9-12months, 1-2 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years.


*I hope to have this pattern up for sale by next week and then I'm going to make a Woman's version!

13 comments:

Emily said...

I would love to test it for you! I'd like to do the 5-6 size, Emily at domesticdeadline@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to test out this pattern for you! It's adorable. I can do size 3-4 or 1-2.
Kaci @ kkpeters85@gmail.com

Sabr said...

Hi Jenny! Would love to help you out with size 3-4. Finished by Friday would not be a problem :)
sabrina.kempton@gmail.com

Kelli said...

If you need me, I'm in again. I can do 5-6 again or any other size. Just let me know... And p.s. your little Miss is so precious!!

Unknown said...

Sorry if I've posted 3 comments, but they're not showing up...maybe you have to approve them first?? I can do 9-12 months. email me at amberd118@verizon.net if you'd like me to help.

Citra said...

Wow !! I would love to test pattern size 1-2 ^_^

my email : mama.rafif@gmail.com

Kellie said...

I would love to test pattern size 1-2 or 3-4!

kwatson8745@att.net

Emily said...

Adorable dress! Good news - you won one of my aprons! Let me know your apron preference and your address so I can ship your lovely prize. Thanks so much for reading!

Here's the link to the available aprons:
http://drkornea.blogspot.com/2011/03/as-promised-but-little-late.html

Amber said...

I'd LOVE to test out this pattern for you since I missed my chance on the last one! I can do sizes 6-9, 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6.
ambersell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to test the pattern for you. I could test size 18mo- 2T.
Email: dadootdoots@gmail.com

Hilary said...

Love this! I can test either 3-4, or 5-6 as my girls are wearing a 3T and a 6x. Let me know :)
Hilary_park@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

i will be interested in testing your pattern email:majokrallis@yahoo.com URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewingprojects/

Kerri said...

That's the cutest dress ever...makes me want a little girl!