Friday, February 4, 2011

New Applique T-Shirts for BOYS

Applique Shirts for Boys
Here are the latest shirts I've been working on for my little boy. He is in love with dinosaurs and cowboys right now because of the movie Toy Story.
Sewing the dinosaur t-shirt took some time because of sewing around every letter, but the robot shirt came together pretty quickly.
He wore his horseshoe t-shirt with his cowboy boots yesterday and a few times said, "Look Mommy, I'm a cowboy like Woody!" :) I smiled!

He liked the robots when he saw this fabric and I thought they were kind of fun looking so I made one of these, too!

2 comments:

Liz said...

The robot shirt is so cute. My son would love it!

Naturally Carol said...

Lovely little shirts...very cute! If you go to 'What Allie Makes'...a couple of weeks ago she made the most gorgeous outfit for her little girl to look like Woody's girlfriend.