Monday, June 7, 2010

Boy Grilling Apron


I love aprons on little kids! But of course there are always cuter things for girls because of the color and fabric selection that girls can wear. Boys are pretty basic - plaids, blues, reds, stripes...etc. When I saw this crab fabric I knew it would make a perfect grilling apron for our little 2 year-old, John Patrick! He had a blast pretending to grill some fish, but he never once put down his chocolate milk! :) Gotta love it!


You can see this project on these creative and crafty blogs!
Keeping It Simple

Sumo Sweet Stuff


The Girl Creative


Making

8 comments:

Kerri said...

How cute! I've been wanting to try an apron...I MIGHT (not totally sure) be able to handle that sewing project. They don't look all that difficult...maybe just the little thingy around the neck!

Kaysi said...

Super cute, love the fabric!

Unknown said...

I love the crab fabric! That is an adorable apron for a super cute little fella!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

That is too cute!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I loved all your comments. Do you know that you don't have an email account attached to your profile? I couldn't reply to your questions. The fabric for the ladybug dress was already like that, isn't that great?!?! I'm taking the sewing classes at the local middle school as part of their adult education program. They are great!

Katie said...

Oh how cute and the crab fabric is perfect for a boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a Cutey! I love the apron & the post, thanks for the share.
I just found your blog and happy I did, it made me smile. :) Have a great week....Susie

Bonnie Weeks said...

That is so cute! You can never go wrong with an apron - I'm a fan.

Happy Mom's Daily said...

That apron is precious! And I just love the dresses you have posted too! Thanks for your comments and following me! I'll be keeping up on your blog too ;)